Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Breaking It // part 2

We went to one of Adaleigh's favorite places when she hangs out with her Nana and Papa... Chuck E. Cheese's. We ate pizza, played pretty much every game in the place (including my personal favorites... Guitar Hero and Deal or No Deal), and even met Chuck E. himself.









Since I didn't get any pictures of the girls in their blue flower Easter dresses that Alex's wonderful grandparents sent us, my mom and I decided to take the girls down the street to the water to watch the sunset and see if I could snap a couple good pics of them. I did a lot of snapping, but they did a lot of running, so it was hard to catch them in the right lighting. It was beautiful to watch the sunset over the water and we even spotted a dolphin! 
















Stay tuned for beach fun in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment